Pleorotus columbinus SpawnLoving™ will arrive fully colonized. All you need to do is ensure a sterile and contamination-free environment when inoculating your substrate or propagating mycelium.
Pleorotus columbinus is a saprophytic species (it grows on wood substrates). It is found in nature growing on decaying logs.
- Certified organic spawn PT-BIO-10
- Suitable for organic production (depending on the substrate used)
- Heat-sealable biodegradable bag
- Recommended for wood substrates (sawdust, pellets, logs)
- Suitable for multiple inoculations, after sterile sealing the bag
*Contains live mushroom culture.
*Do not refrigerate. Use as soon as possible.
NOTE: SpawnLoving™ is made to order so lead time is 2-4 weeks after order confirmation to ensure healthy mycelium growth.