- Who is this for?
- How to use
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) has been studied for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a potential alternative remedy for arthritis and high blood pressure. Studies prove that Chaga may help lower blood sugar and even slow down the progression of cancer cells.
- If you're wanting to boost your immune system and overall health
- If you're looking for an extra take of anti-oxidants
2000mg of functional mushroom per dose
Made from certified organic whole mushroom
- Grown by us in Portugal
- Certified organic PT-BIO-10
- Available in powder or vegan capsules made of HPMC pine fibre
Easy to incorporate in juice, smoothie or yogurts
Chaga - Inonotus obliquus (100% organic whole mushroom)
- 30 servings - 1 month supply - 60g or 60 capsules
- 60 servings - 2 month supply - 120g or 120 capsules
- Powder - 1 small tsp (2g) added to your favourite beverage
- Capsules - 2 capsules a day (2 x 1000mg) with a glass of water